Why did i choose social work ?

Why did I choose to study social work?
since few years that i was interested the humanities and the idea of helping others so i investigate during my high school about humanities careers and social sciences. I found social work and i reado about this career and i liked and it call my attention. I gave the PSU and postulated to social work in the University of Chile. I was selected and went to study until today.
Another thing that would i liked study is art history, or gastronomy. I would like to be a firefighter.
My experience in the University has been good because i learned so much from the classes and my classmates about the social life and about see things from a critical perspective, although I still have a lot to have a more contemporary look.Resultado de imagen de bombero png

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things

CDJK

My favorite Music