My favorite things

One of my favorites song are El tesoro and Yes i'm changing by El mato a un policia motorizado & Tame impala because the rhythm are so relax and calm, i usually ear this song when i got a nap or when i on the bed lying, i listened that songs first time on youtube some years ago.

Other thing that i like me is the lasaña, because i love the noodles and the pasta. this are my favorite food.
the weekend are my favorites days because i get a break and i can time to make thing that really like me like that write, embroider, get out, see my family and things like that.
my favorite station of the year is the winter because i feel that the raining days make great stories and memories, and te sun of january is unsupportable at leats in Santiago.Resultado de imagen para el mato a un policia motorizadoResultado de imagen para lasaña

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CDJK

My favorite Music