My favourite piece of technology

My Favourite piece of technology
My cellphone is my favourite piece of technology because I use it frecuently in my day, I used to listen music, to talk with my friends or my classmates and play videogames. Another use to gave my phone is for reading and watch my mail or the university app. I bought my phone on october of the last year.
I like me because is useful for my day to day life, of my entertaiment to my studies
i use my phone more in the morning because i get more "free time" on the way to the U. that on the classroom, and i use it in my way back to my home, in the public transporting.
Without my cell phone i get so boring because i dont have my favorite piece of technology for watch movies or read my pdf's and make my homework, and thats make me sad :(Resultado de imagen para dibujo persona usando telefono

Comentarios

  1. Hi Guille!, Like you, the cellphone is also my favorite piece of technology.
    XOXO!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I use my phone to listen music and talk to my friends too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Same as you I use my phone to do a lot of things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I also use a lot my mobil when I come back from the university to distract myself but I think this is bad:(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things

CDJK

My favorite Music